A site dedicated to the discussion of the Wing-T offensive system and the Definative Wing-T
Buy a Copy of my Books today at scribd.com
Documents

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Well today is my b-day and so far the day is going pretty good for me.

Even though I was facing my 37th year and the possibility of not having a cake for my birthday (that's a long story), I ended up getting a cake from my cryptic college at school today. I have no idea who this person is but I was very impressed because they bout me a $15 cake at Dahls.

I hope the rest of my day goes well for me. I just have a couple of periods left today after this lunch break. Than I have football practice (It's suppose to storm today) and then I go over to my in laws for homemade pizza.

My brother-in-law makes the best homemade pizza. He makes it from scratch sort of, he buys the pizza crust mix and goes from there. He could go into business making pizza. The only problem is he doesn't like people very much.

The nice thing is I got a card from my parents in the mail yesterday. They can't wait for us to go visit them again. Dad is looking forward to making homemade Jelly. and Mom just wants us to come visit. I do really miss Dubuque but I also really like the school I am teaching at now.

I just got done talking to my wife on the phone. She said that my son is upset because he wanted to make me a cake for my b-day.

Ok, Here is the story. While I was talking to my mother-in-law on the phone the other night I was to ask her to borrow a cake pan because my wife wanted to bake a cake for me. We still had cake left over from her b-day on the 14th at my house.
I told her my wife couldn't bake me a cake because we still had so much cake left over. She than changed the subject to what I wanted to have for dinner. She than asked me what kind of pie should buy. I told her I didn't care. she asked me if I wanted lemon merragne and I said sure.

The next day my wife and her talked and she told her that I didn't want a cake because we had so much left over and that a cake should not be made. I never said I didn't want a cake. I was looking forward to my son baking the cake.

Never the less I am now getting a pie instead of a cake for my birthday. I guess I was at fault but I think my mother-in-law is also. what do you think.

Oh well - Happy Birthday to me!!!!

0 comments: