A site dedicated to the discussion of the Wing-T offensive system and the Definative Wing-T
Buy a Copy of my Books today at scribd.com
Documents

Friday, May 15, 2009

Bruised and Fractured

I am sorry to say that there will be a delay in posting the drills books and any further posts for about a month.

I was moving a metal storage cabinet when the side caved in and the entire cabinet and its contents of about 1000 lbs fell on top of me.

I was taken from school to the emergency room and after x-rays and a CT scan the conclusion was that I have 4 badly bruised ribs and a possible hairline fracture of another. The CT confirmed that I do have a perfectly normal functioning brain. I know that this will be a shock to several people.

Therefore I will not be writing on this blog for a little while. It is hard for me to sit in a chair. I am better off laying flat on my back.

I should have everything ready to go and be ready to start typing again in about a month.

Wish Me Luck

0 comments: