A site dedicated to the discussion of the Wing-T offensive system and the Definative Wing-T
Buy a Copy of my Books today at scribd.com
Documents

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Future of Wing-T football

I have been trying to decide where to go next with this blog. I definitely want to keep it alive and going. I am not sure with how many people read and value my opinions and what I am trying to do.

I have covered each of my series in fairly good detail I have touched on each my series and included the passing series as well.

The next thing I was thinking about talking about was drills. The drills I use and what other coaches use. I just don't know if that would be something more for the forum though. Not many people have joined the forum.

Some times I get to the point if I don't know if people are even reading this block. I am not going to make this a pitty party. after all the entire reason why I started this blag was for a place for me to put my thoughts as a kind of record of what I am doing for football. I figured if others wanted to read it than so be it.

The reason why I am thinking about doing drills on the blog next is because I have been organizing all of my drill into separate drill books for the different offensive and defensive positions. I have made these drill books to give to my assistant coaches to use and to help organize practice plans.

I have made a drill book for the following: QB's, RB's, Receivers, TE's and interior lineman. I have also made defensive drill books for Interior D-line, D-Ends, LB's, and DB's

If people are interested I may put them on this site to sell also. I would only be basically charging for my time and the materials for me to put them together. I still need to scan them or put them into playmaker pro and then convert them to a PDF. I would also have to charge to cover my costs on paypal.

If you would be interested in something like this please respond to this post. I will then get working on putting them on this site for download.

0 comments: