A site dedicated to the discussion of the Wing-T offensive system and the Definative Wing-T
Buy a Copy of my Books today at scribd.com
Documents

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The 500 series - The Lead Iso

So Far we have covered the 200 series(buscksweep), 300 series(max protect of Buck sweep), 400 series(The Option) and now we will cover the 500 series(The Lead Iso).

The 500 series can be run out of serveral differnt formations. The only limitation is that you need to make sure you have two backs in the backfield. If you start out a single back all you have to do is make sure you motion into the backfield. I call this Fip(F in position) or Rip(R in position).

The line blocking is fairly simple also. It is baseblocking that sort of looks like zone blocking. However, if there is a man in the gap and it become difficult to block that man, than the lineman will make an "X" call or switch or what ever you want them to say. I shall demonstrate this in later diagrams.

When I discuss the 500 series I shall discuss it from a right or a Pro right position and I shall draw it up against different defenses.

0 comments: